Monday 9 July 2012

THE BEAUTY OF WHITE!

Grass, wheat and sugarcane is what I see,
Strawberries and lemon is what I smell.
Whispering, murmuring and snoring I hear,
Bored, bored and bored is what I feel.

Grass, wheat or sugarcane, what could it be?
I think when I look down, and then I hear a bell.
Oh! It's just my partner! Nothing to fear!
My partner just waiting for a midday meal.

The bell was actually not a bell,
In fact it was just the chain he wore.
I look down and see only blue and white,
What a big bore!

The wing of the machine suddenly fell,
And my sides were touching the walls, and therefore,
I looked down with all my might,
I saw blue and white and swore!

I tried to sleep,
But what a failure!
As I wasn't a sleepy person,
And the others around me, doubtlessly were!

I saw white shapes of Newton and sheep,
And even a man shouting at a liar.
Some even looked like Alex Ferguson!
And some looked like a muscular hare!

Why didn't I observe this before?
I'd have been able to free myself from the shackles of boredom.
Well, what an idiot I am, 
For still trying to find grass, wheat and sugarcane!

Hasta la Vista, 
K  


2 comments: