Sunday 11 September 2011

THE WORST WEEKEND!

I ran into my flat shouting,"Hurry up mom!I've got loads of homework to do. And I have to start today."
"Okay" she managed to say.

I gobbled my lunch not waiting to chew. I dumped the plate in the sink and rinsed my mouth in a hurry! I took a paper and started noting down the homework I had to do that weekend.

I started writing quickly and in a very weird handwriting, not forgetting to write the date of the day I'm going to complete it(start it actually). I started with second language(Hindi), as my mother was looking at me as if I was a debauch politician.

I wrote quickly, then did the other things I had in mind and then closed my shop.

The very next day I woke up quite early, finished my regular chores and started working, I learned for my Arabic test and then started mugging up my English speech, quite quickly! After the hard days work I was quite exhausted. It was like I was the criminal of a crime who was being penalized severely!
"School is just the augmentation of homework." I thought.

A day later the cursed weekend came to an end. I had school, I was waiting for the Arabic period. I was totally nervous and my brain was half-numb. The teacher entered the class, kept her handbag down(my nervousness was making this a bit more melodramatic). Then she opened her mouth to speak and told us the test had been postponed! I was astonished! All that studying gone waste!

A period later I came to know that my second language teacher was absent(or busy or something, whatever I didn't mind). I was furious this time! "They asked us to study and now look what they've done." I thought to myself, indignantly. A few hours later I found out that my speech was postponed too, but this time my mind didn't act so over dramatic as I wasn't completely thorough with my speech!
"Depressing" I said.

Well that was a bad, depressing,exhausting and a boring weekend!

Hastla la vista,
K  

3 comments:

  1. Well, well. Someones been working hard for a change. And don't worry K that's life...
    Stuff like that happens.

    Chechi

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wrote to cheer us but then you got depressed in the end!!!!
    Good diction
    Keep writing

    you know who is it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, do one's best and leave the rest!
    anyways, keep writin! ur gud at it.

    ReplyDelete