Wednesday 6 July 2011

THOR'S DAY 2

A week after Thor's day, Thor was again planning to haunt me, again!This time he took away my Chemistry and English notebooks! At school I went berserk trying to find the missing books. I checked the teacher's cupboard and drawer but no luck.

I was thinking of a way, a way by which I could find those books,but no luck(as I said, luck is never on my side). There was one peculiar thing about me, that whenever I got my Time Table I used to always find it hard to not mug it up! I started interrogating my brain these questions.

"Which period is this?", I asked
"The first period.", my brain replied.
"No, not that. Which subject?"
"Mathematics"
"The next period is......"
"Mathematics!"
"Oh man! Why don't I just bunk and search for those books."
"You could get caught!"
"Oh, you're such an idiot.Now since you mentioned it I won't go."

After the long conversation I kicked my table softly as I didn't want anyone to think that I'm a psycho. 

"Dammit!Damn it!Dammit!", I shouted."Now I'll have to make two new notebooks!" 
"I'll give you my notebook.", my friend Joe offered.
"Oh whatever!", I said."I still have to make a new notebook and re-write all the stuff I've already written. And English, I've written all those articles and letters and answers by myself!"

I, at last took Joe's notebooks and wrote it all again!

Two Sundays later I found my notebook in the library, and I totally didn't know how it got there!

"Thor you have really got to stop haunting me, for God's sake!", I screamed after receiving my long(short actually)lost notebooks!

Hasta la Vista,
K     

2 comments:

  1. k,thor's day seems to be haunting u quite a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay,the haunted guy...!!!good work..

    ReplyDelete