Monday 17 March 2014

EDU-TAINMENT!

Analogous organs.....no wait! Conventional energy.......what? No! Arithmetic progressions.........oh God, I give up. For the past few days I have been trying to get rid of certain educational things, and trust me I have been trying hard. But I find it rather tedious to do so as when I try to forget, I am actually recollecting what I studied. It is probably a good thing, but unfortunately my hard drive seems to be full of data and I cannot get anything more in there. I can't even remember how and why I turned on the computer! Why am I even blogging?

It is been quite some time since I have blogged something humorous, I think, as my memory is being suppressed by education at the moment. It was quite tedious (tedious again! Can't I think of any other word?) to not write something non-constructive and not worthwhile, but I did it! Now after a refreshing break, I am back, which is ironic as I was having my exams. 

When I was first asked what I'd be doing during this break, I promised a lot of things and it seemed like a piece of cake then, but right now the last piece of cake is going down my oesophagus and being acidified by the hydrochloric acid in my stomach (sorry education taking over again). I could do whatever I promised but my parents would think I hit my head and I myself would support their argument. So now whenever I look at the mirror in the morning and observe that, yes indeed, the image formed by the plane mirror is on the same distance behind the mirror as the object in front of it, I take a 180 degree turn and walk straight out my room to the computer.

Yes, this would not be resourceful as the electricity consumed by the computer would reduce the chance of sustainable development, but I can't help it. As I sit I realise that if my cells do not consume energy they would not be able to perform their bio-chemical reactions to divide and provide variation and growth, so I enter the kitchen. 

After interacting with my energy source provided by the producers, I drink a bit of H2O. Then, I get back at the work at hand, or not! When I took my place in front of the computer, like reflex action the computer turned off! "Et tu, comp!" I screamed, but then I realised the computer does not have receptors or motor neurons or even a spinal cord! The damn electricity is the one who broke my trust! 

I sat staring at the computer hoping that its polychromatic light goes through my eye lens. If you are wondering why I started off in the present tense and moved into the past tense it is because the starting was a daily routine and the computer turning off is not so frequent! 

I thought going out would be a good idea, but it wouldn't be economically viable as globalisation would force me to buy everything in an electronic store, hence I refrained from going out. So I fought for my freedom and resisted the oppressor by non-violently waiting for the electricity to turn on my electrical appliances.

But since the structure of the carbon dioxide gas in the room deteriorated my own structure the resistance could not last very long had to be called off, fortunately the oppressor saw the power of non-violence and truth, hence the electricity was back!

Pleased, I opened the window for fresh air and saw a Corvette parked under another building adjacent to my building. However, not knowing the angle of depression of the car from my eyes I could not determine the distance from the car to the foot of my building.

After a long time, the journey for the day was over, but even though time is directly proportional to distance and inversely proportional to speed I couldn't analyse the speed at which I was not working and the amount non-constructive things I had done as my measurements were vague. 

I hope from now on my holidays will be much more proportional to fun so that my good image will not be diminished by the educative lens that engulfs my brain!

Hasta la Vista,
K

2 comments:

  1. SUPERB!!!! Hope you write more during your vacations.Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k i see that u r goin places.. keep up the gud work

    ReplyDelete