Tuesday 6 May 2014

RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT RANDOM THINGS!

Most of my readers may be wondering; despite it being my freaking holiday, why am I not sharing my darn ecstasy through my usual virtual interaction. I could have been eating something new, I could have been having fun in an amusement park, I could have been watching movies every week! Yet it seems as though I have run out of ideas, with the only possible explanation being that I either forgot how to write or I forgot English altogether. Well I know there could be multitudinous other reasons as a human's mind wanders places, but I just named a few.

I won't say that my vacation did not please me, but it is safe to express that I did expect more! Unfortunately when you are planning to write something, there is this annoying tendency of the readers to expect an adventure, like I am Indiana Jones or something. It is quite honest to point out that I had no adventurous vacation. I did not jump off a cliff or a plane, I did not meet Barack Obama, and hell no, I did not get a girlfriend.

So what did I do this vacation? Apart from reading books, engaging myself in virtual games, screaming at the television for being an ass, get worked up wondering what my tenth grade results would be and getting shouted at by my parents for being lazy, I guess nothing!

What could I possibly write about when it comes to all this? If I write about the books I read, the TV shows and movies I watched, you all would probably break your devices with a sledgehammer, and I would feel miserable at the losses of such innocent and helpful souls. So what is the alternative?

Some would say write about the Indian elections. The truth is that I am speechless (you get the point) on the topic. All I have to say is that Indian politicians are like wet glue in a water bottle. You think it is water and it is going to quench your thirst but it just sticks to your throat and makes you suffer, at the end of it you'll have to try and puke it out.

Most of my relatives have told me to blog everyday like a daily diary entry. I ask them a very relevant question, "WHAT IS THE POINT?" I can write my one month's history in a paragraph! By the time you finish singing 'Ring around the rosie' I would have finished writing my one month's diary entry by simply using the 'copy' and 'paste' options of the computer.

Automobiles is another topic which people want me to write about, but what is the use of writing about cars when you can look everything up on the internet and very nice TV shows such as Top Gear exist for this particular reason. Moreover, I know how a driver drives a car and I also know how to distinguish a damn sexy automobile from an ugly one. What more is required? I am not planning on constructing a Bat-mobile that I have to go into the technical aspects more than I need as a common user of a car as a means of transport.

If I continue writing about the things I am not supposed to be writing about, you all would be reading a novel. Hence it is better to hold my horses. So what is the alternative I came up with? You are reading it! Random thoughts about random things, just like how the human mind jumps from one thought to another.

Most people may think that this post is pointless, but you forget that it serves as an excuse for not blogging and a reason to blog!

Hasta la Vista,
K


1 comment:

  1. k, keep writin............holidays will never be a borin affair as suggested n gud to know that u hv also felt ur parents deem u to be lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete