Thursday 19 January 2012

AROUND MY HEAD IN ABOUT.................A FEW MINUTES!

I had a dream, an interesting one. It was magical you could say. It was quite....................unusual.

I was peeping through the front door of my flat. I was surprised that the door was narrowly open as I just came from school and my parents were at work! Two men were chatting, something I couldn't make out. They kept chatting for half an hour. I was paralyzed.

Why can't I run to the watchman and complain?, I thought.
Suddenly and unexpectedly my left hand pushed open the door.
"NO!", I screamed.
I closed my eyes for sometime, then I saw that both men had vanished!
"Hell! What's wrong with my left hand?", I whispered.

I entered my bed room and put down my bag after carefully locking my door. I opened my cupboard, to take out fresh clothes. As soon as I put them on, my left leg started pulling me to the end of the cupboard!

I banged my head on the wall of the cupboard and I was surprised that I was in another world. I couldn't notice everything as my leg was still pulling me. I could see only black, black and more black!

I tried stopping my left leg with my right, but no luck. The left leg just continued pulling me.
Am I suffering from Alien Hand Syndrome?, I thought.
My leg kept pulling me till a large black door, which I wouldn't have noticed, if its golden handle was not prominent. The door opened in front of me and there was darkness!

Well, if you really think this was my dream then 'fooled you'. Otherwise, sorry for wasting you time!

Hasta la Vista,
K

2 comments:

  1. Boss, we aren't jobless like u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well maybe u're rite! but not completly! guess why.

      Delete