Saturday 7 January 2012

BEING THE ONLY CHILD!

I am the only child of my parents and therefore the most lonely in the house. Unlike my cousins, who get to irritate their siblings all the time, I'm restricted to irritating myself or anyone else who gets irritated easily(mom is one). Once upon a time, I thought it would be hilarious to have a baby brother or sister who I could keep troubling all the time(after their infant stage of course). When I think of it now, it scares me!

I understood that the elder sibling troubling the smaller one is way old. It is the vice versa now. You could really mark those words; vice versa! For example my cousin sister who is like twenty days older to me has a smaller sister who is seven years of age. Puny as any girl or boy of that age would be, but very clever. She could have everything her way by just getting her sister vexed. The method is quite simple.

HOW TO GET THINGS DONE YOUR WAY!

Ingredients:
an elder sibling
your mother
yourself

Method:
Keep irritating your sibling by either continuously hitting him/her or stealing something from his/her wardrobe. He/she will soon get angry. They'll be sure to give you a nice whacking too, but never mind that. Instead go complain to your mother that your sister/brother is hitting you. It would be nice if you complain when she is busy with some kind of work.

Result:
You'll find that your mother will soon yell at your sibling and your sibling will be forced to work your way.

                                                          *   *    *
So you see why it scares me now. Besides now I'm used to living without siblings and facing my boredom. There are means you know. Fascinating means that I will let you readers figure out.

YOUNGER SIBLINGS!!!!! YECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hasta la Vista,
K

3 comments:

  1. well ur blessed to not have one K!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. main thumahare bare me lika hoo, tho AVSHUY BLESSED hi hoga na!

      Delete
  2. well boy thts ur age speaking.....well wud like to differ though my childhood days are my most cherished memories......

    ReplyDelete