Monday 9 January 2012

FOOD!

I................I am a great fan of food. I may be thin, but a great fan of food. Besides I get hungry about five-six times a day. I am not a great fan of eating out, actually the food source never matters to me. I don't have a favourite food, so don't bother asking me that question. I like spicy, being Indian. I love sweet(anytime brother). 

Sweet food are one of my favourites I could say. I do have a sweet tooth, as some people say it. Chocolate cakes, butterscotch pastries, chocolate chip cookies, fruit salad with sugar syrup is quite an appetite for me. I have always wondered, how lucky foodies are, as they live to eat rather than the other way round! Fascinating isn't it? Besides who wouldn't like going all around the world and eating cakes dripping with chocolate and whip cream, with almonds crunching in their mouths and hazelnuts getting shredded into pieces(can feel it in my mouth). Eating pastas coated with ketchup and cheese. Soft and smooth, allowing your mouth to just move along with the groove of the food.

Fruits getting blended into smoothies, which just sweetens your tongue with its exotic flavour.  Ice-creams coated with chocolate sauce and crunchy almond. Melting in your mouth, until it sinks in. Chillies burning your tongue and soothing your throat by clearing all disturbances.

Bread and jam just sweetening your morning with their nutritious flavour. Marmalade and chocolate spread would do well too. Egg, not having much of taste but strengthening  you with its vitamins(scrambled egg is what I like , especially with chillies). Sandwich, with cheese and sweet tomatoes and salty potatoes and lettuce, and ketchup or mustard or both, with mayonnaise just crunching in your mouth. Ha! Who can forget the bread coated with butter before sandwich-ing your vegetables and other things between it.

Well! Wake up!

Hasta la Vista,

3 comments:

  1. wow!well written piece!who else can vouch 4 ur cravings other than me? the evening raids of my refrigerator and food shelves stand testimony to k's love 4 food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep in mind there are people who cannot afford one square meal, so just think how lucky you are to have food 5-6 times a day!!!!
    more sweets for you from bombay.......... enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll keep tht in mind! gud 2 know tht i'm gonna get more sweets!

      Delete